Kauri Importer Guidelines
Guidelines on importing markdown content into Kauri
Importing your documentation to Kauri
Step 1: input your Medium user profile or publication URL, and click 'GET ARTICLES'
- (1) Medium user profile (e.g. 'https://medium.com/@kauri_io')
- (2) Medium publication (e.g. 'https://blog.kauri.io')
- Note: simply inputting the URL of a single article will not work
Step 2: select which articles you would like to import to draft on Kauri, and click 'IMPORT'
- the selected articles will then be imported, and once complete, can be viewed in Kauri in the 'My Draft' tab
Step 3: we suggest performing a moderate review of your articles via Kauri's 'preview' feature to ensure the article's HTML to Markdown conversion was completed successfully
To publish, simply click 'PUBLISH ARTICLE' located in the top right of the page
Things to be aware of
- The tool will import tweets and embedded youtube videos; if you use another video hosting service, such as vimeo, please update the links to your embedded videos in the Kauri editor when the article is in draft stage