WeMeme: Make and Sell Memes Together
Where friends make and sell memes together.
- Joel Thorstensson
- Zach Ferland
- Kenzo Nakamura
- Michael Sena
Status.im ID for Each Team Member
- Joel Thorstensson: https://get.status.im/user/0x0460b0813f43529ff1f88389f273d4f08651db41e8b15dfedfc29d38697f334c746ab72872a4fa8db7574024e2f9f2526b2fdcece0485241d9b1ec6273d602d3d1
- Zach Ferland: https://get.status.im/user/0x04f7ec153e63d41f94a68c52953bf5439621ad241ecf359c9974fd55622549e75a400df066445ea88401695a322356af4b17a41423c96b756e5d5d9d2ae571218d
- Kenzo Nakamura: n/a
- Michael Sena: https://get.status.im/user/0x04718846c7df2a1f68c4be9538075b130fcf08a6ce03876de20edb25c38056e3b4263954dd223d8138cdb8808db31a01f88714e8a9d37018c70f9b9ed90899b866
Detailed Project Description (no more than 3-4 sentences)
WeMeme is where friends make and sell memes together. Memes are collaboratively created in a three step process where the first player adds an image, the second adds a doodle, and the third adds a caption; and upon completion a NFT is generated and listed for sale on our platform. At each creation step, the player backs their contribution to the meme by buying shares in the meme on a bonding curve. When the meme is sold, contributors are proportionally paid out according to the number of meme tokens they hold.
Describe your tech stack
- Web App: The WeMeme web app (https://wememe.world) is built on a react front-end.
Libraries and APIs
- Web3: WeMeme uses Web3.js for web3 functionality.
- Meme Canvas: WeMeme uses HTML5 canvas for creating the meme.
- Meme Doodle: WeMeme uses react-canvas-draw for doodle/drawing functionality.
- Meme Caption: WeMeme uses fabric.js for adding text.
- Player Profiles: WeMeme uses the 3Box profile hover (https://github.com/3box/profile-hover) HTML script tag, which uses the 3Box.js Profile API (https://github.com/3box/3box-js/) to populate player profiles in our app.
- NFT Contract: The WeMeme NFT contract is built using the Open Zeppelin ERC721 standard contracts and is upgraded to include bonding curve minting functionality, written in Solidity.
Track for which you’re submitting
All Bounties Completed/Incorporated