January 2019 Ethereum Grant Update
Welcome to 2019, and what promises to be an interesting year in the Crypto and Blockchain space. Last year we announced our $25,000 grant program for funding technical content thanks to the Ethereum Foundation.
We're still looking for writers to contribute content on the following topics:
- Token-Curated Registries (TCRs)
- Bonding Curves
Advanced Introductory Tutorials
- Assembly in Solidity
- Ethereum for Rust Developers
- Cryptoitems with ERC1155
- Composables (ERC998)
And we're happy to fund articles style content as well as help improve core project documentation. So far from the grant we are funding the following:
- Plasma MVP comparisons and tutorials
- Minor Kyokan Plasma MVP documentation improvements
- WalletConnect core documentation improvements
- Using Ethereum with GoLang content
- 0x with ERC721s
And we have the following activities planned:
- Online and offline workshops for developers looking to improve their writing skills
- Online and offline workshops for writers looking to improve their technical skills
- Docs Hackathons covering core technologies relating to the topics above
If you're interested in being involved in any of the above, please let us know.
How Coinmonks can be involved in this?