Project link: https://littlebutterfly.info
Read more about us at Medium: https://medium.com/@telmo_correa/little-butterfly-7233b50043e4
Live the fluttering experience of a short passion.
Butterflies can visit your garden, but must leave in 24 hours, or they will die – leaving behind only memories.
Status.im ID for Each Team Member
Detailed Project Description (no more than 3-4 sentences)
- Small crypto-collectible game about butterflies, flowers, and hearts -- or, about the ephemerality of experiences and the memories they leave behind
- Implements ERC721 tokens with computed state that evolves over time, without requiring smart contract calls
- Proof-of-concept responsive web design + mobile authentication support with Fortmatic on browsers without dapp support -- relying on MetaMask where available, or Infura for read-only access otherwise.
A more complete retelling of the story of this project is available at Medium:
Describe your tech stack (e.g., protocols, languages, API’s, etc.)
- ERC721 smart contract implemented in Solidity, using and adapting OpenZeppelin libraries
- Project structure developed with Truffle
- On-chain pseudorandom number generation for token, avatar generation
- Code verified through etherscan (mainnet, ropsten, rinkeby, kovan)
- Token data and images hosted on IPFS -- and cached on the front-end -- in a format compatible with opensea (storefronts: mainnet, rinkeby)
- Static front-end served on own domain
- Lottie used for rendering high-quality animations client-side
- MetaMask support with dapp support via web3
- Fortmatic gateway available for authentication on browsers without dapp support
- Infura gateway used for read-only access
Track for which you’re submitting (Open or Impact)