Zerion - Sponsor Bounty at ETHDenver 2019!
Company/Project Name and Description
Zerion is building a trustless bank for Decentralized Finance (DeFi). We aim at transforming the decentralized finance experience to drive the next wave of adoption of blockchain-based finance. Instead of relying on a third party to manage their assets (such as through traditional banking and existing FinTech), Zerion users keep full control over their assets and execute common banking services with minimal fees.
Bounty 1 Overview: The best financial product for DeFi
Description: 2019 promises to be the year of decentralized finance (DeFi). To win this bounty, create a novel application of programmable financial primitives. Design your own trustless financial product on top of Ethereum by using protocols such as MakerDAO, Uniswap, Kyber, etc. The final product should be a DApp or set of smart contracts that integrate at least one of the DeFi protocols.
- Arbitrage of MakerDAO borrowing (0.5% on DAI borrowing) and Compound (~3% on DAI lending) within a single transaction.
- Decentralized Exchanges liquidity aggregator — a smart contract that finds the best available rate through 0x, Kyber, Uniswap, etc., and makes a trade.
- Insurance for MakerDAO CDPs — a smart contract that automatically deposits ETH to risky CDPs to save them from liquidation for a small commission.
Prize Amount: $1,000
- Complete list of DeFi projects: https://github.com/ong/awesome-decentralized-finance
- Read more about DeFi: https://blog.zerion.io/what-is-defi-and-why-do-we-need-it-d4dc797d490a
- Introduction to decentralized exchanges on Ethereum: https://blog.zerion.io/defi-and-trading-assets-decentralized-exchanges-26543eda7c
- Documentation: https://0x.org/docs/0x.js
- Documentation: https://docs.uniswap.io/
Introduction to MakerDAO and stablecoins
- Documentation: https://makerdao.com/documentation/
- Library Maker integration: https://github.com/makerdao/dai.js
- DSProxy: https://makerdao.com/documentation/#using-dsproxy
Requirements (e.g., link to open source code)
- Projects must be open source and uploaded to GitHub.
- Smart contracts must be deployed to one of the public Ethereum networks (testnet or mainnet)
- At least one of the DeFi protocols must be integrated
Bonus points for using DSProxy add implementing the product as a forwarding proxy behind it."
"The Zerion team will use the following criteria to assess the projects:
- Novelty of the idea
- Usefulness of the financial product
- Completeness, difficulty, and quality of the code"
Alexey Bashlykov - Alexey@zerion.io