Project Tagline/Description (140 Characters Max. Will be used on table card for judging)
Open Curator is a dApp that allows to curate multiple Token Curated Registries (TCRs) in a single app.
Team Members. First and Last Names
- Agustin Ferreira
- Agustin Lavarello
- Martin Sanchez
- Ramiro Gonzalez
Status.im ID for Each Team Member (we will use this to contact you and your team)
- Agustin Ferreira -> Status User
- Agustin Lavarello -> Status User
- Martin Sanchez -> Status User
- Ramiro Gonzalez -> Status User
Detailed Project Description (no more than 3-4 sentences)
We designed and developed a TCR standard and a first simple implementation of the standard. Creating these components was the first milestone for developing a dApp thats allows user to curate multiple sources of content into a single place. Open Curator allows users to create new customized curating lists that fit to multiple use-case and also allows them to integrate existing TCRs that implements the standard.
Describe your tech stack (e.g., protocols, languages, API’s, etc.)
TCR smart contracts were developed using Solidity 0.4.24, Open Zeppelin and ZeppelinOS. The dapp was built on top of Zeppelin new Zepkit using React.js (material-ui, rimble ui, redux, redux-saga, redux-router), we also integrated the awesome SDK of Portis web3.
Track for which you’re submitting (Open or Impact)
All Bounties Completed/Incorporated
Zeppelin - Bounty 2 - We used the ZepKit to kick-start our project, ZeppelinOS for deploying our TCR Factory and our smart contracts relied on some OpenZeppelin contracts for bootstrapping and security. (planning to PR our SimpleTCR contract).
Portis - Bounty 1 & Bounty 2 - We integrated with Portis to provide a frictionless UX, by customizing Zeppelin's ZepKit that came out of the box with Metamask so that Portis' SDK was used as a default provider.
A link to all your source code on a public repo (i.e. Github)
- Kauri original title: Open Curator
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/open-curator/5367fae354344dc2886538d97f5cadb9/a
- Kauri original author: Agustin Ferreira (@agustin-xivis-com)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2019-02-21
- Kauri original tags: ethdenver-2019-submission, bounty-portis-2019, bounty-zeppelin-2019
- Kauri original hash: Qmdvc9kbiZGSE4nNhMc3fTKBUMVy5cgF8oM2htmRpQ7knt
- Kauri original checkpoint: QmYRYAA1TRyDiXS6uLXdt6qS8AnW63tqJHYpUQKrdyNz7h