Token Bonding Curves for Social Impact Crowdfunding
🤝 P a c t f u l
A proof-of-concept interface for launching curve bonded crowdfunding campaigns for social impact causes and organizations.
Token bonding curves offer new opportunities for the continuous funding of public goods, programs, and services. They enable equitable incentivization models and unique governance opportunities to activate communities around common goals and projects. By designing a simple crowdfunding campaign interface we are able to distill the complexities of the token bonding curve into a adoptable user experience that people could start using today (reason we used Portis!). Our example use case is the creation of a Rocky Mountain National Park commons to fund the maintenance and support of the park in light of our frequent and destructive government shutdowns.
Seth Feibus, Cory Dickson, Saga Arvidsdotter, and Abbey Titcomb seth, cody, saga, abbeyskywalker (status)
Submitting for Impact Track
React, Giveth, 3box, Ethereum, Truffle, Node, IPFS, Portis Wallet integration
Impact, Portis, 3Box, Zeppelin, IdeasByNature
- Kauri original title: Token Bonding Curves for Social Impact Crowdfunding
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/token-bonding-curves-for-social-impact-crowdfundin/093ba3e7182c442583e015b409e7d4e5/a
- Kauri original author: Abbey Titcomb (@abbey-titcomb)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2019-02-17
- Kauri original tags: ethdenver-2019-submission, bounty-impact, bounty-3box, bounty-ideasbynature-2019, bounty-portis-2019, bounty-zeppelin-2019
- Kauri original hash: QmVruRmD8bTPVyc9BY68zkS79kc3YrHyMTDLn94Tv7PYkt
- Kauri original checkpoint: QmZSRFGq9bnBLosiVwSTANrDR9YdXbWkwG71aw35jAjyLo