Get started with ZeppelinOS!
To help you get prepared for all the hacking at #ETHDenver this year, we wanted to put together a quick toolkit to help you get hacking as quickly and easily (and securely!) as possible.
We are offering some sweet bounties this year so check them out as well!
First- want to get started fast? Like REALLY fast? Get ZepKit everything you need to get up and hacking, like, RIGHT NOW.
- Includes OpenZeppelin as an EVM package.
- Upgradeable smart contracts with ZeppelinOS.
- Includes Infura setup for easy deployments & connection.
- Truffle to compile & test smart contracts.
- React & Rimble to build usable and friendly interfaces.
We have plenty of resources for you to learn how to use ZepKit and OpenZeppelin's Secure Audited Smart Contracts.
OpenZeppelin open-source framework:
Learn about EVM packages with ZeppelinOS
You are not alone! Team Zeppelin will be at the hackathon! You will recognize us in our snazzy Zeppelin shirts! We are going to be there to support you, the hackers, so feel free to ask us questions!
Be part of our Community:
- Join our Forum! https://forum.zeppelin.solutions/
- Join the discussion on our Telegram group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Even better, join the team!
- Kauri original title: Get started with ZeppelinOS!
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/get-started-with-zeppelinos/f6371bb1254b43aaa34ab821f3043e40/a
- Kauri original author: Dennison Bertram (@dennisonbertram)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2019-02-13
- Kauri original tags: zeppelinos, zepkit
- Kauri original hash: QmVUUC3Lg6auoap7LrYxjSxNaHU1h1cdZkRo3US5BeWkwo
- Kauri original checkpoint: QmZSRFGq9bnBLosiVwSTANrDR9YdXbWkwG71aw35jAjyLo