Grid+ - Sponsor Bounty at ETHDenver 2019!
Company/Project Name and Description
Grid+ creates products that enable mainstream use of digital assets and cryptocurrencies. We are hardware, software, and cryptocurrency experts building the foundation for a more efficient and inclusive financial future. Our flagship product, the Lattice1, creates a topology wherein users can remotely store keys and access them in an online fashion through a secure pairing and permission schema.
Bounty 1 Overview: Lattice1 Bounty
Description: Best use of Lattice1 or Safe Cards - https://blog.gridplus.io/building-on-the-lattice1-at-ethdenver-37902340169b
Total Prize Pool: $2,000 - Top Prize Amount: $1000 - Runner Up Honorable Mention Prize Amount: $500 - Runner Up Honorable Mention Prize Amount: $500
- https://blog.gridplus.io/building-on-the-lattice1-at-ethdenver-37902340169b - blogpost outlining some thoughts on the Lattice1 bounties
- https://github.com/GridPlus/gridplus-sdk - Grid+ SDK
- https://blog.gridplus.io/a-first-look-at-the-grid-lattice1-hardware-wallet-d23bea63febc - video on the Lattice1 in action
Requirements (e.g., link to open source code)
No set criteria, but originality is desired. Some suggestions were give in our blogpost for applications that may be interesting (such as a MakerDAO CDP mobile app, or MetaMask integration, or general Chrome extension / password manager, etc.).
Mark D'Agostino - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kauri original title: Grid+ - Sponsor Bounty at ETHDenver 2019!
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/grid-sponsor-bounty-at-ethdenver-2019/3acbbc2faa314ca0ae6646a97e5408cf/a
- Kauri original author: Bufficorn (@bufficorn)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2019-02-12
- Kauri original tags: sponsor-bounty, ethdenver-2019
- Kauri original hash: QmcHoXTyqfLYhfQmuWAJrmnY6gs4x9U6tWy9ddV5j1fovr
- Kauri original checkpoint: QmUP9qZg9vxiTYmDyCRfVzpyYLQbtd6r3GAM7CyqCFhShv