NuCypher - Sponsor Bounty at ETHDenver 2019!
Company/Project Name and Description
NuCypher is the privacy layer for Ethereum. NuCypher enables end-to-end encrypted data sharing workflows within applications – but crucially, without sacrificing scalability, redundancy or performance. NuCypher is a valuable addition to the tech stack of any decentralized application, system or protocol that handles non-public user or organizational data.
Bounty 1 Overview: Build on NuCypher!
Description: NuCypher will award two, $2500 prizes (total of $5000), for the most interesting projects built utilizing any NuCypher technology, including proxy re-encryption for managing permissions over encrypted data or nuFHE.
Prize Amount: $2,500 each to the two best teams ($5,000 total)
- GitHub: https://www.github.com/nucypher/nucypher
- Documentation: https://nucypher.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Developer Discord: https://discord.gg/7rmXa3S (our team hangs out in #general)
- Website: https://www.nucypher.com/
Requirements (e.g., link to open source code)
Must provide us a link to the open sourced code
We will judge on originality and technical implementation. Good luck!
Anymore questions? NuCypher will also have a sponsor table where you can find us! We are also having a workshop on Friday the 15th @ 11:20am! Look for it on the official ETHDenver schedule.
Ryan Caruso - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kauri original title: NuCypher - Sponsor Bounty at ETHDenver 2019!
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/nucypher-sponsor-bounty-at-ethdenver-2019/d1854ecd2f34497e8170a4157360ccbb/a
- Kauri original author: Bufficorn (@bufficorn)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2019-02-12
- Kauri original tags: sponsor-bounty, ethdenver-2019
- Kauri original hash: Qma7rF8uyEXehPKKBsuqxxtDvQUEnqsmtZv8EqQRt3DReq
- Kauri original checkpoint: QmSRv329t5c2hpHHf1Yz4XZomqgeBc8LVh9KNJC9z4PVDS