November 27th 2018 Newsletter
Kauri aims to make building with Ethereum as straightforward as existing web 2.0 developer tools and frameworks. To help reach that goal, we are building a content platform for experts in the ecosystem to share their knowledge with those looking to grow theirs.
Welcome to the first regular update featuring our latest and favorite content, we hope you enjoy, learn, and build.
If you want to chat, contact us on Twitter .
-The Kauri Team
Here's a selection of the latest articles that caught our eye.
- Getting started with IPFS-Store, a search engine for the distributed web
- Getting started with Eventeum, an Ethereum event listener service
- Getting started with Rhombus, a reliable and efficient Oracle platform
Collections group together articles around themes, create your own here.
If you're interested in creating content on Kauri, below are some places to get started.
- Want to share your Ethereum knowledge? We're looking for articles, and thanks to an Ethereum Foundation grant, you will be paid for your knowledge
- Want to import your content from Medium? We have an importer that helps
- Kauri original title: November 27th 2018 Newsletter
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/november-27th-2018-newsletter/8ea94a23b51b4f8eb5928a89a6dfaa93/a
- Kauri original author: Chris Ward (@chrischinchilla)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2019-01-10
- Kauri original tags: Newsletter, News, KAURI
- Kauri original hash: QmRjS2cH769XqKmhhKNBh5gox6wKiAbvvjsZ8uMcSQtYdF
- Kauri original checkpoint: QmRS3wCLX2MRi62bg9NTM89qNkgm3XjpKXciLvCKAr1f1g