Introducing Plasma Group
TLDR: We’ve created a simple way to deploy your own plasma chains.
Plasma Group is dedicated to the creation of an open plasma implementation for the greater Ethereum community. It’s our mission to push layer 2 scaling forward by exploring the full potential of the plasma framework. Together, we’ll build towards realizing the vision of a more decentralized future.
No matter who you are, you can be a part of this community. Anyone can contribute, and we need your expertise to make this a success. Find a list of our repositories here . Click through to each one to discover contributable issues.
We would like to give resounding thanks to our donors: OmiseGO and independent individuals within the OMG community, LinkTime, Status , ConsenSys , and Gitcoin . Thank you all so much for your contributions — we are so incredibly grateful.
- Kauri original title: Introducing Plasma Group
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/introducing-plasma-group/d0bf181104714563b39c151eeae03846/a
- Kauri original author: Plasma Group (@plasma)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2019-04-22
- Kauri original tags: ethereum, scaling, layer-2, plasma
- Kauri original hash: QmaZhUQzU7w98G7YHhedLpAsewryFTZG8rugTcMsKfmdmm
- Kauri original checkpoint: QmSRv329t5c2hpHHf1Yz4XZomqgeBc8LVh9KNJC9z4PVDS