Trigger webhooks with smart contract events or Graph Protocol subscriptions
- Brendan Asselstine Status Contact Share
- Chuck Bergeron Status Contact share
- Jacob Caban-Tomski Status Contact share
Velcro allows Ethereum to trigger webhooks. Users register event listeners or Graph Protocol subscriptions in the Velcro smart contract along with webhooks. When a matching event is emitted the webhook is triggered.
Velcro will eventually allow you to connect Ethereum to IFTTT or other services to easily connect it to the real world.
- Smart Contracts: Solidity, ZeppelinOS
- Server: Typescript, web3.js 1.0, Apollo Client
- Frontend: React, Apollo Client
All Bounties Completed/Incorporated