Audio version of newsletter
As we draw into the final week(s) of 2019, we thought it was due time to take a look back at what happened in Kauri land this year and celebrate our reader's favourite posts, and contributors.
🎁 But first, an early gift for our users…
Just in time for you to spend the holidays reading and writing, we released a large new update to kauri.io last week, here are a few features:
- Create private bookmarks of your favorite content and organize those into folders.
- External Links
- Add useful links that aren't written on kauri to help people find all the relevant content for a topic.
- Import content (beta)
- Your content is written somewhere else? We created a tool which helps you easily import content to kauri from any source.
- We listened to our users and refreshed our platform to make it easier to read, write and curate content.
Find out more in our help section.
Written by us and our users, these are the most viewed in 2019.
- Running an Ethereum Full Node on a RaspberryPi 4 (model B) by gregjeanmart
- What is Ethereum? by wil
- Remix IDE - Your first smart contract by joshorig
- Ethereum community and its ecosystem: Networks Visualisation Analysis by silver84
- Creating a DApp in Go with Geth by zed
Curated collections from users helped our readers get to grips with building their first dapp on Ethereum.
- Full Stack dapp tutorial by joshorig
- Ethereum 101 by wil
- Getting started by kauri
- Open finance (DeFi) by kauri
- Monitoring Kubernetes with the Elastic stack by gregjeanmart
Kauri team favorites
Which projects did the Kauri team like most in 2019? 🤔
- Andreas: Metamask snaps , 3box , Superblocks IDE
- Craig: Gods unchained
- Josh: NuCypher
- Greg: Brave , Kubernetes
- Nelson: eth.build
- Chris: Superblocks IDE , Remix , Grid
We've added a new community that's still taking shape, but with new moderators on their way, keep an eye on the IPFS community for updates moving into the new year. If you have any cool hacks you've built with IPFS, then let us know , and publish it over the holiday break !