Leonardo dao Vinci
Our DAO generates digital art, users rate the pieces, with the top rated being sold as NFTs. Profits are shared with our community.
Team Members. First and Last Names
- Ed Harrod
- Piers Powlesland
- Rachel Black
- Stephen Jackson
Status.im ID for Each Team Member
- Ed: https://get.status.im/user/0x044ba94f32b1f95f0e5883259dec1cceaf1301d0ee83b9cdb422ea518fbcd5dd19a5ba8e2bd2b53cd72a65917f3d5156d945a700f57b9955a8be4b8f115689a3d8
- Piers: https://get.status.im/user/0x04b56d561881bbed502aa151174006a456bc53bd003cc585740aaf2afebd06e2075ffc0573b21cd8d24b3cfe39d792a93dff5f564287b5a95cd326ddeadaf92c9f
- Rachel: https://get.status.im/user/0x0471fe9d25ea27d46bf80f18eb29f65c54d545be08ba0b403368af44a0205ee4552e2f7d100805d96bc2cd3dabedaa95ece7ddd4fa5c78f8587055c883876117b2
- Stephen: https://get.status.im/user/0x043773c4f21475c9035b6604b7b51abeddf5986cada82be3661036c038f712419484dcaae96d36ef63e962e1d6c119d07ca339d561b24905b06573e708cec1a162
Detailed Project Description (no more than 3-4 sentences)
Excited by the prospect of computationally generated art, we saw the opportunity for a project which combines this with the decentralisation potential which blockchain technology brings. Running our project as a DAO offers opportunities to reward our users and community. This is done with profit-sharing in the sales of the artwork on OpenSea, without middlemen being involved. We wanted to build a project that would be engaging for new users to the blockchain space, and would allow them to enter the world of crypto without having to go through an exchange.
Describe your tech stack (e.g., protocols, languages, API’s, etc.)
- UI: ReactJS, Rimble, web3.js
- Middleware: Go, NodeJs
- Art Generators: NodeJs, Python
- Ethereum: Zeppelin's ZepKit, Go Ethereum, Solidity, Truffle, OpenZeppelin, Infura, OpenSea
Track for which you’re submitting (Open or Impact)
All Bounties Completed/Incorporated
- Zeppelin: "Best usage of Zeppelin tools (OpenZeppelin & ZeppelinOS)"
- The Graph: "Best new subgraph on Graph Explorer"
- Ideas by Nature: “Most User-Friendly Onboarding Process”