Project Tagline/Description (140 Characters Max. Will be used on table card for judging)
A better way to extract 0x exchange events from the blockchain. Import this module into your Relayer UI and easily filter for the exchange event you need.
Team Members. First and Last Names
Status.im ID for Each Team Member (we will use this to contact you and your team)
Detailed Project Description (no more than 3-4 sentences)
This repository provides a library that queries 0x events from a 0x-subgraph deployed on The Graph.
Unlike the 0x-event-extractor or extracting event logs via the
getLogsAsync method of 0x.js, this client does not require a server and allows event filtering beyond the indexed event arguments (i.e.
orderHash for the Fill event).
Describe your tech stack (e.g., protocols, languages, API’s, etc.)
Typescript, graphql, The Graph
Track for which you’re submitting (Open or Impact)
Open and Impact
All Bounties Completed/Incorporated
https://kauri.io/article/4d7af74855534454a5d57ca98ab8432a/v7/the-graph-sponsor-bounty-at-ethdenver-2019! Bounty 1 Overview: Best usage of The Graph
Important: You MUST add a tag (at the top, under Title) for each bounty you'd like to submit to. Your project will not be considered for any bounties unless they are tagged. Click "ADD TAG", type "bounty" and select the desired bounty from the list. If you'd like to apply to more than 6 bounties, please add the first 6 as tags, add the details for all of them (max of 10) here, and contact the Kauri team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to notify them of all 10 bounties you'd like to be considered for. These instructions can be deleted.
A link to all your source code on a public repo (i.e. Github)
- Kauri original title: 0x-subgraph-extractor
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/0xsubgraphextractor/1622d337e0c14e55b26e5907548e057e/a
- Kauri original author: Michael Huang (@michaelhly)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2019-02-17
- Kauri original tags: ethdenver-2019-submission, 0x, bounty-thegraph-2019
- Kauri original hash: QmfGZQkphxSXrHqwUfXP26HDuTX31oXjAb3uNFBtM1JiRZ
- Kauri original checkpoint: QmYRYAA1TRyDiXS6uLXdt6qS8AnW63tqJHYpUQKrdyNz7h