BUIDL FoodE Team EthDenver 2019
Open source Decentralized Ecommerce system for any food products, which aims to put more transparency on where your food comes from.
- Nicole Villa - Gaelle Dufour - Ryndon Ricks - Pablo Brandenburg
Status.im ID for Each Team Member (we will use this to contact you and your team)
Code for Pablo: 0x048d38cc31643a24a11c2f008de5209de0a33a2fe0b169778ad338e4e6a708178f05236c70671913f09f1f03f6acc93f0dc5f19e9c58885d9ecce8ba2bc3f998ca Code for Nicole: 0x0404d2d616ae6bad076adddab0c6e90b1eb4f1178da47060f0541fbeaac3d5087454a8a5c69ab2129cf05448df184afd04b6bf04f02fa2c64b58e5b478b9ccd447 Code for Gaelle: 0x0428555efa0b425ad9fe0d79de700ad678bb06c35b365718d4a7ff494908f50ae6f044eed30bcdb8c7929edf6f765560011d9a3c2484bb6e7249a06721e44557e6 Code for Ryndon: 0x04e42bef98400e68feccffc5e34988147e512720e8aefd811dcf54d6a00df0da0cd37bdfbe3ea4419a86470aab29f0f7c3ec1b0a558e8fb5dfe27f44fd513d05a2
Detailed Project Description (no more than 3-4 sentences)
Our project is an opensource decentralized ecommerce system, that will provide transparency of who, where and how the seller of a product grew and/or made their product. Through crypto economic in our system, people can not only buy and sale, but also create co-ops within their communities that would support or improve our system (delivery, drop-off point…).
Describe your tech stack (e.g., protocols, languages, API’s, etc.)
NodeJS, Express, React, Material-UI, Portis, Wyre, Web3, Truffle, HTML/JS/CSS, Drizzle, REST API
Track for which you’re submitting (Open or Impact)
All Bounties Completed/Incorporated
Important: You MUST add a tag (at the top, under Title) for each bounty you'd like to submit to. Your project will not be considered for any bounties unless they are tagged. Click "ADD TAG", type "bounty" and select the desired bounty from the list. If you'd like to apply to more than 6 bounties, please add the first 6 as tags, add the details for all of them (max of 10) here, and contact the Kauri team (email@example.com) to notify them of all 10 bounties you'd like to be considered for. These instructions can be deleted.
A link to all your source code on a public repo (i.e. Github)
- Kauri original title: BUIDL FoodE Team EthDenver 2019
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/buidl-foode-team-ethdenver-2019/89b99aa9160d4c888ef82ed69193db2e/a
- Kauri original author: Pablo Brandenburg (@pablodapp)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2019-02-17
- Kauri original tags: chainlink, ethdenver-2019-submission, wyre, dapp, buidl, impact, portis
- Kauri original hash: Qmb2ZGy1hwd7Q5WUmpvuyK4y96DumLkj9knKxFXEjVSWuW
- Kauri original checkpoint: Qmekp5iiDi5N5M4KdtAVGBEJEF3ahMgWYZJqL7s1qmkQ9g