BUIDLing Blocks - http://buidlingblocks.infiniteinternet.ca
Modular eLearning courses made by you!
Team Members. First and Last Names
Antoine De Vuyst
Status.im ID for Each Team Member (we will use this to contact you and your team)
Antoine: He honestly didn't have enough RAM on his phone to install the app lol.
Detailed Project Description (no more than 3-4 sentences)
BUIDLing Blocks is an open access, modular eLearning platform built on the Ethereum blockchain where all course content is user generated. Our DApp promotes childhood and adolescent development by providing transparent global access to learning development and literacy tools in the form of online courses with metadata stored on chain and assets served from IPFS.
Describe your tech stack (e.g., protocols, languages, API’s, etc.)
Our DApp uses Fortmatic for identity managment and as our Web3.js provider. Our frontend is built in Angular 7.
Track for which you’re submitting (Open or Impact)
All Bounties Completed/Incorporated
We're submitting our app to the Fortmatic user-friendly DApps using Fortmatic for identity management bounty. Our DApp is aimed at an adolescent audience and works on just about any device, including smart phones, tablets, and computers.
A link to all your source code on a public repo (i.e. Github)
- Kauri original title: BUIDLing Blocks
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/buidling-blocks/ec7c65bbd56842d88db5fdfdea9aae20/a
- Kauri original author: Drew Taylor (@drewtaylor)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2019-02-17
- Kauri original tags: ethdenver-2019-submission, bounty-fortmatic-2019
- Kauri original hash: QmctShJHwK53JAAwn4qngmrXzw21ffWB8wnHN9DTqhngfo
- Kauri original checkpoint: QmSRv329t5c2hpHHf1Yz4XZomqgeBc8LVh9KNJC9z4PVDS