The world is going to be chain-agnostic! Here is the proof!
Hammad Tariq, Gaurav Shukla
Detailed Project Description
Play cross-chain pacman in your browser. Its a proof-of-concept where one user can choose to play over Zilliqa blockchain and other one can play over Ropsten test network (Ethereum). The game seamlessly records who is winning and allows the swap of a digital sword to the winner. Along with Zilliqa and Ethereum, the game is currently using browser's own local storage as an off-chain oracle. Next task is to move this oracle to an IPFS based database such as maybe Orbit-db.
Describe your tech stack (e.g., protocols, languages, API’s, etc.)
Track for which you’re submitting (Open or Impact)
All Bounties Completed/Incorporated
Zilliqa Bounty 2: Cross-chain communication between Ethereum and Zilliqa
A link to all your source code on a public repo (i.e. Github)
- Kauri original title: Cross-Chain Pacman
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/crosschain-pacman/7c9264f8b9b74601a3a247472baa3b77/a
- Kauri original author: Hammad Tariq (@hammadtariq)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2019-02-17
- Kauri original tags: ethdenver-2019-submission, bounty-zilliqa-2019
- Kauri original hash: QmdHxT4N3ceUEHtVfQ9mpjcKfemseZdVRz1a5WDT671nC7
- Kauri original checkpoint: QmZSRFGq9bnBLosiVwSTANrDR9YdXbWkwG71aw35jAjyLo