ETHDenver Blog bounties
Looking for small issues to work on and earn a 0.1 ETH bounty at ETHDenver 2020? Here's some of our articles we would like an extra pair of eyes to review and update.
- POA - Part 1 - Develop and deploy a smart contract
- POA - Part 2 - Bridge assets between a sidechain and a mainchain
- Understand Brave Browser and BAT
- Accelerating DApp Development with Ethers.js
- Incentivizing high-quality curation with a Token-Curated Registry
And if you find any others with issues that need fixing, then feel free to suggest an edit the same way.
To receive the bounty, create an account during ETHDenver, use the suggest an edit button and wait for the original poster to accept the update, then we'll pay out the 0.1 ETH bounty.
- Kauri original title: ETHDenver Blog bounties
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/ethdenver-blog-bounties/efe82d94ee2c408e95abc6f979bcab93/a
- Kauri original author: Chris Ward (@chrischinchilla)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2020-02-04
- Kauri original tags: documentation, ethdenver, blog, hackathons
- Kauri original hash: QmW2qTMHtAL29uqgKTGtuqVtxZZegyC64PZxKK1oT6oq7E
- Kauri original checkpoint: Qmekp5iiDi5N5M4KdtAVGBEJEF3ahMgWYZJqL7s1qmkQ9g