EthDenver submission 2019 3box and Fortmatic integration
Offchain data without Metamask!
Project Tagline/Description (140 Characters Max. Will be used on table card for judging)
Spent hackathon time on both discords to identify bugs on both sides as part of this awesome project integration! Really wanted verifiable social profiles via GraphQL and scalable storage without installed Chrome extensions!
Team Members. First and Last Names
Eric Juta and his hammer paws
Status.im ID for Each Team Member (we will use this to contact you and your team)
Detailed Project Description (no more than 3-4 sentences)
Offchain data without Metamask! Onboarding smooth with just a phone number thanks to Fortmatic! No need for a chrome extension to use dApps which use meta transactions or personal sign! As demonstrated with 3box as part of this integration!
Describe your tech stack (e.g., protocols, languages, API’s, etc.)
Gatsby,js, React, Node.js, Web3.js knowledge, Debugging skills
Track for which you’re submitting (Open or Impact)
All Bounties Completed/Incorporated
A link to all your source code on a public repo (i.e. Github)
- Kauri original title: EthDenver submission 2019 3box and Fortmatic integration
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/ethdenver-submission-2019-3box-and-fortmatic-integ/536a6f4edec840f6b392788378ba35e0/a
- Kauri original author: Eric Juta (@ericjuta)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2019-02-16
- Kauri original tags: 3box, ethdenver-2019-submission, fortmatic-inc-, bounty-3box, bounty-fortmatic-2019
- Kauri original hash: QmYwCE6GR7se8Xc4MMPX3Gg7tiySEQWbEynC9q2weXLtGw
- Kauri original checkpoint: QmZSRFGq9bnBLosiVwSTANrDR9YdXbWkwG71aw35jAjyLo