Ethereum smart contract data with token/usd prices
Project Tagline/Description (140 Characters Max. Will be used on table card for judging)
Real-time decoded Ethereum data you can query with SQL and join with token prices powered by CoinCap to get USD volumes for dApp activity.
Team Members. First and Last Names
Mats Julian Olsen, Fredrik Haga
Status.im ID for Each Team Member (we will use this to contact you and your team)
@eeee [Fortunate Sociable Grunion] (Fredrik’s phone is too old for Status’ app to work)
Detailed Project Description (no more than 3-4 sentences)
A hosted Postgres database with real-time Ethereum data that you can query with SQL. Smart contract data is decoded with ABI’s so the table columns are named after the parameters in the Solidity code. What we have added for the hackathon is price data from the CoinCap API - meaning that you can easily get USD value of tokens flowing through dApps. Login to https://metabase.duneanalytics.com/collection/43 with email firstname.lastname@example.org and password Tk?ttN8CmSwAu5 and look at a few queries.
USD value of loan repayments on Dharma for different tokens
Describe your tech stack (e.g., protocols, languages, API’s, etc.)
We store data in postgres, and let you query it using metabase. Fetching data from CoinCap’s API is done using golang.
Track for which you’re submitting (Open or Impact)
All Bounties Completed/Incorporated
Shapeshift bounty 1: CoinCap API
A link to all your source code on a public repo (i.e. Github)
- Kauri original title: Ethereum smart contract data with token/usd prices
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/ethereum-smart-contract-data-with-tokenusd-prices/551ac5d48be34043a59977d6f57e268d/a
- Kauri original author: Fredrik Haga (@hagaetc)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2019-02-17
- Kauri original tags: ethdenver-2019-submission, shapeshift
- Kauri original hash: QmaKfjRFvEtXGiStQLBBP8qYkXJ3TGrNTL2TBPmz7eWXEL
- Kauri original checkpoint: QmZSRFGq9bnBLosiVwSTANrDR9YdXbWkwG71aw35jAjyLo