Go to Market NOW with the Wyre Widget/API BUIDL
Since then, we coordinated our own hackathon with the team at MakerDAO last fall which had outstanding attendance. We also made a big showing at ETHSF. It’s been a ton of fun and we're proud to help hackers with all of the boring stuff like accepting payment methods, compliance, liquidity etc. #buidl We have two different products that are tailor made for DApp developers
Wyre Widget: Our out-of-the-box solution for enabling compliant fiat on and off ramps on your DApp. This is a hosted script that lives on your HTML. The widget is compatible with metamask or any other wallet architecture .
Wyre API: Fully white-labeled solution. Build your own onboarding flow using our Accounts resource. Link Payment Methods to those accounts like wires and ACH. Create USD to ETH(or DAI) Transfers from Payment Methods to destination wallets with just one API call using our Create Transfers endpoint.
We’ve created a full hackathon guide and resource. Please find our booth at the Hackathon for live support.
Here are some snapshots of the great times we’ve had with our hacker community!
We want to thank everyone in advance for participating in the hackathon, it will be truly invigorating to see all the teams working hard on some next-level ideas and we’re encouraged to see the ecosystem in the capable hands of some pretty smart builders.
- Kauri original title: Go to Market NOW with the Wyre Widget/API BUIDL
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/go-to-market-now-with-the-wyre-widgetapi-buidl/95398111de5f4606a345ad721afaa93d/a
- Kauri original author: Thomas Scaria (@tomscaria)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2019-02-15
- Kauri original tags: wyre, dapp, dai
- Kauri original hash: Qmcoqa9xtxPVCE1H1tppBWKza3M8YRXa5PDNJo4coYfLcE
- Kauri original checkpoint: QmRS3wCLX2MRi62bg9NTM89qNkgm3XjpKXciLvCKAr1f1g