Shares - Issue Private Company Shares in Minutes
Project Tagline/Description (140 Characters Max. Will be used on table card for judging)
Instantly create and distribute shares among company owners.
Team Members. First and Last Names
Mark Evans; Josh Robinson
Status.im ID for Each Team Member (we will use this to contact you and your team)
- Bouncy Both Anemone (Josh)
- Agonizing Puzzled Anole (Mark)
Detailed Project Description (no more than 3-4 sentences)
Shares seeks to demystify the stock issuance process for startups by facilitating the creation and issuance of uncertificated shares in the form of ERC-20 tokens. You don't need paper certificates, a spreadsheet, or a lawyer. Just 5 minutes and a wallet address!
Describe your tech stack (e.g., protocols, languages, API’s, etc.)
We use IPFS for hosting the dApp portion of Shares, which is responsible for creating an ERC-721 token (one per company) that represents ownership of their domain on DwNS (Decentralized Web Naming System) and provides an easy to remember URL (ex. acme.shares.dwns.io). Uncertificated shares are subsequently minted through an ERC-20 contract and are sent to a user designated Ethereum address. The view layer for the dApp is was made using VueJS. For the web app portion, we used NodeJS + Express and connected to the Twilio and Meerkat APIs (Meerkat is not currently demoable, we are working off of local chain, currently).
Track for which you’re submitting (Open or Impact)
All Bounties Completed/Incorporated
Salt Bounty - Meerkat
A link to all your source code on a public repo (i.e. Github)
https://github.com/dwns/shares (dApp) https://github.com/PositiveControl/shares-app (Web App - shares.dwns.io)
- Kauri original title: Shares - Issue Private Company Shares in Minutes
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/shares-issue-private-company-shares-in-minutes/e2c50b7aec4d4546abe94700ed3fa7ac/a
- Kauri original author: Mark Evans (@mevans)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2019-02-17
- Kauri original tags: ethdenver-2019-submission, salt---meerkat
- Kauri original hash: QmXeaNznpR5a3W6rebca8CvfZQftm2w5N4e4hJUWt848KX
- Kauri original checkpoint: QmZSRFGq9bnBLosiVwSTANrDR9YdXbWkwG71aw35jAjyLo