Witnet Monthly Report — July 2018
Over the course of July we’ve introduced you to Tomás, a full-stack developer who has joined our technical team to contribute to the development of the Sheikah desktop client, along with the rest of the team.
We also welcome James Ryan Moreau as our Technical Community Lead. James has experience at Consensys and Metamask, and we’re eager to start helping him connect with our community to further unleash its full potential. You’ll soon get to know him better through our Team Insights, and following any of our social channels.
The Witnet Foundation still has open positions, so if you are aware of the impact a decentralized oracle network will have on the crypto landscape and want to get involved, be sure to check them out!
Sheikah prototype (Witnet desktop wallet app + smart contracts IDE)
Last month we made significant progress in the Sheikah UI, and learned a lot about React.js along the way .
Expect an early September prototype release!
witnet-rust (Witnet full node implementation)
Development of the Witnet testnet is currently in the planning stage . It will be accelerated after the release of the Sheikah prototype (early September).
The Witnet testnet is still on track for 2019 Q1.
That’s a quick update on what we’ve been working on over the last month! Please let us know what you think of the recent developments by sharing your thoughts with the team in our Telegram chat or on Reddit .
You can also:
- Kauri original title: Witnet Monthly Report — July 2018
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/witnet-monthly-report-july-2018/5eb9d4a5304e4d0f83faf94678c40b30/a
- Kauri original author: Witnet (@witnet)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2018-11-19
- Kauri original tags: none
- Kauri original hash: QmVg596JHLuvQmJdP4MvLiDQjYHYh4HRsbF9S81vrL7ybQ
- Kauri original checkpoint: QmUP9qZg9vxiTYmDyCRfVzpyYLQbtd6r3GAM7CyqCFhShv