Excellent project concept attempting to make keeping track of on-chain smart contract vulnerabilities and general behavior as simple as possible. Strong opportunity for moving forward with a traditional SaaS business orientated towards developer tools for live main-net developers, encouraging robust maintenance of contracts post-deployment. Looking forward to what the team can assemble in a longer time frame! - Bryant Eisenbach (SecurETH)
SmartAlert is a smart contract security monitor. It enables you to track and react to specific alerts that happen when users execute potentially malicious transactions on your contracts.
You can test our app here.
You can take a look at the presentation here.
The project was developed and created by the following team.
Nebojša Urošević - Solidity / Back-end Developer Github
Nikola Vuković - Software Developer Github
Mateja Trifunovski - Software Developer Github
Vukašin Vukoje - Product Github
yarn dev to run locally.
You can set the api url in
Try it out
- Kauri original title: Smart Alert
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/smart-alert/9b3f5bbebfd64623bf4478004bda405c/a
- Kauri original author: Kauri Team (@kauri)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2018-09-20
- Kauri original tags: none
- Kauri original hash: QmSGB3M5gYxPga5j1xP1xDnGnHrAW6peoWqJMsi1cFc7E4
- Kauri original checkpoint: QmZSRFGq9bnBLosiVwSTANrDR9YdXbWkwG71aw35jAjyLo