GeoSpatial Oracles for DApps with XYO Network at ETHDenver
The XYO Network is blockchain's first oracle enabling the virtual world to request cryptographically-secured data from the physical world. This includes location data, audio data, temperature, video and more. Join us in building the technical infrastructure that powers the world of tomorrow.
- Bluetooth Android SDK
- Dashboard for viewing GeoSpatial data
- Location information for Solidity contracts
Nothing public at time of writing, but visit the XYO blog for any updates.
XYO have a lot of libraries and SDKs (some in progress), visit their developer center to find out more.
- Kauri original title: GeoSpatial Oracles for DApps with XYO Network at ETHDenver
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/geospatial-oracles-for-dapps-with-xyo-network-at-e/33522c3e6fd44551afa07017f4a37c10/a
- Kauri original author: Chris Ward (@chrischinchilla)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2019-02-08
- Kauri original tags: geospatial, oracles, ethdenver, hackathons
- Kauri original hash: QmaARWQRhSp95ZKpL7quzoErLTzzFkGbMrUyCiChieDXKA
- Kauri original checkpoint: QmSRv329t5c2hpHHf1Yz4XZomqgeBc8LVh9KNJC9z4PVDS