Project Tagline/Description (140 Characters Max. Will be used on table card for judging)
Taking the mobile crypto experience to where it should be.
Team Members. First and Last Names
Franky Aguilar, Mark Pereira, Drew Harding
Status.im ID for Each Team Member (we will use this to contact you and your team)
Dual Radiant Fairybluebird(Franky), Dreary Cornsilk Armyant (markp), Negligible Stale Attwatersprairiechicken (BurningFiat)
Detailed Project Description (no more than 3-4 sentences)
The makers behind Battle Bombers are taking the concept of mobile first crypto applications to users and developers. Battle Bombers uses an architecture which accesses the full native extensions in mobile ecosystems which really stretch the capabilities of cryptocurrency on mobile. App developers and designers will be able to fully express their creative abilities on mobile platforms without restriction and it shows through with this gaming application, Battle Bombers.
Describe your tech stack (e.g., protocols, languages, API’s, etc.)
iOS crypto wallet mobile app with iMessage extension. Designs done by Franky Aguilar.
Track for which you’re submitting (Open or Impact)
All Bounties Completed/Incorporated
Open Track Celer SDK for state-exchange between multi-players Ideas By Nature for feature onboarding Meerkat for Push Notifications
A link to all your source code on a public repo (i.e. Github)
- Kauri original title: Battle Bombers
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/battle-bombers/ce805bf2e6664b919b6a8eb150462d06/a
- Kauri original author: Mark Pereira (@markp)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2019-02-17
- Kauri original tags: ethdenver-2019-submission, bounty-salt-2019, bounty-celer-2019, bounty-ideasbynature-2019
- Kauri original hash: QmdR5ukXkxFUECJ97Zqxqu1B8jmc5rhTdTLDuYjwiZm7Lg
- Kauri original checkpoint: Qmekp5iiDi5N5M4KdtAVGBEJEF3ahMgWYZJqL7s1qmkQ9g