Project Tagline/Description (140 Characters Max. Will be used on table card for judging)
Talk to a friend or enemy while trading crypto, easy!
Team Members. First and Last Names
Shirlyn Prabahar, Jason Vranek
Status.im ID for Each Team Member (we will use this to contact you and your team)
Shirlyn: 0x044306bf117b66ae79ef9f9371b4ae8c37f26d3856ae1c6364102e9c11876583686f3b1754d1eb085ce793fad22fea752ee8c778583ccef51aed68d3be4a8585d5 Jason: 0x048843b13160191ddf951d47810a895e29f86a14c589aabc2cc34af305801af5b68cecc416d535c837278591dd86d88e8b5649bbdee0847644a803fc05ceb672fb
Detailed Project Description (no more than 3-4 sentences)
Want an easy way to find out how your cryptocurrency portfolio is doing? Or how about really fast insights and an easy way to make purchases, all from your phone? CryptoMessenger now brings you a natural language Messenger bot that'll do all of this--try asking it how Bitcoin is doing today or telling it to buy Ethereum!
Describe your tech stack (e.g., protocols, languages, API’s, etc.)
I'm using the Coincap API for getting historical and current prices and drawing insights from these and the ShapeShift API for making purchases straight from messenger. I'm also using Schmavery's Facebook chat API, and Dialogflow for NLP on the chat. The project was built with Node.js.
Track for which you’re submitting (Open or Impact)
All Bounties Completed/Incorporated
Shapeshift/Coincap API used!
A link to all your source code on a public repo (i.e. Github)
- Kauri original title: CryptoMessenger
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/cryptomessenger/594e5305566e4630bf6f992c05afcde6/a
- Kauri original author: Shirlyn Prabahar (@pshirlyn)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2019-02-17
- Kauri original tags: ethdenver-2019-submission, shapeshift
- Kauri original hash: QmUp96aB4Nqj1BHX6JD3U918LHLAhuz8iFZ8joudxgoXAL
- Kauri original checkpoint: QmSRv329t5c2hpHHf1Yz4XZomqgeBc8LVh9KNJC9z4PVDS