Hackers of the world unite!
As you probably already know, on the 7th. there are two parallel events, from which you can choose only one (please no hopping, as each have limited capacity and they're both at max capacity). Check out the schedule to decide which one's for you. Depending on the venue you choose, here's how the hackathon registeration will happen:
- Factory Görlitzer Park Be there at 14:30 to register for the hackathon.
- Factory Mitte After the conference, at 21:00, everyone will come to Factory Görlitzer Park, and you can register then.
The team formation and hackathon kick-off will happen at Factory Görlitzer Park nearly at midnight.
We have a repository dedicated to help hackers looking for teams, and teams looking for hackers. Consider it as a way to meet like-minded people and discuss building teams, however this does not replace the official team registeration, which happens on the first day of the hackathon.
In addition to the repository, you can participate in the #ethberlin and #buidlyourberlinteam status channels, or the Riot chat to discuss clever stuff and find your hackmate :)
In order to participate you need to be admitted to the ETHBerlin, and you need to be physically present.
Hacking starts during the event. Teams can form and ideas can evolve before the hackathon. However, the code base, hacks, and prototypes that you create for any apps competing for prizes or bounties need to evolve only during the hackathon. Apps, hacks, and projects that were built before the event do not qualify and will be excluded from judging and any prizes.
And please don't forget to sync your Ethereum nodes ahead of the event :)
What you need to do in order to be considered for the prizes:
- Your project needs to be submitted to Devpost, for the open track bounties judging, before Sunday at 12pm.
- If you want your project considered for particular bounties (eg. Aragon, Status, The Graph, etc), you need to post on their issue, administrated by Bounties Network.
- If you are bidding for the Community Improvement Prices, same applies.
- For the People’s Choice Award: nothing required, just buidl.
What your submission should have:
- A link to the open-source code must be provided.
- A short presentation file must describe your project. It has to be accessible without special tools. Ideally a PDF, Google slides, or even a hosted recording if you like. The judges need to all be able to access those presentations.
- The contract address(es) of your deployed demo must be provided, either on a testnet of your choice (Kovan, Rinkeby or Ropsten) or on Ethereum mainnet; instructions on how to interact with the contract(s) are appreciated.
- A URL to any publicly accessible web-interfaces and demo credentials if applicable.
OST KIT⍺ - Provides you with tools to design, plan, mint, and manage your token economy with ease.
colonyStarter kit - All you need to get started quickly building with the colony stack. The colonyStarter packs in truffle, ganache, TrufflePig, and colonyJS into a monorepo complete with code examples to get going quickly with any dApp project that wants to use Colony's smart contract infrastructure for task management and reputation. You can learn more about colonyJS and colonyNetwork from the Colony open-source docs.
Building on Aragon - Here you can find tutorials, reference documentations and getting started guides for building on Aragon, using AragonOS, Aragon.js, Aragon UI and Aragon CLI.
DAOstack Hackers Kit - Complete "Hackers Kit" providing all the information and resources needed to start working with the DAOstack platform. For direct communication, you can click here to join to the DAOstack ETHBerlin Discord channel.
Parity light.js - A high-level reactive JS library optimized for light clients.
- Kauri original title: Hackers
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/hackers/67e7676d2178467f8231ac65b11cec07/a
- Kauri original author: null (@sinamahmoodi)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2018-09-06
- Kauri original tags: none
- Kauri original hash: QmUDxvXA25wUFoXb5tuEKAdGD9nt5odNwrmQZZhQgGkanE
- Kauri original checkpoint: QmZSRFGq9bnBLosiVwSTANrDR9YdXbWkwG71aw35jAjyLo