March 13th - An improved reading and writing experience
Kauri aims to make building with Ethereum as straightforward as existing web 2.0 developer tools and frameworks. To help reach that goal, we are building a content platform for experts in the ecosystem to share their knowledge with those looking to grow theirs.
As part of this effort we've been working on a handful of new features to improve the reading and writing experience that we'd love to tell you about.
-The Kauri Team
Improved reviewing suggested change
While the ability for readers to suggest updates to articles has always been a great feature to help keep content fresh, it was never clear to the original writer what changes someone had suggested.
Now, article owners can see the changes proposed inline, plus any comments added, and approve or reject accordingly.
Add to collection improvement
Collections are the main way to organize content on Kauri, but adding content to them always involved a lot of back and forth between articles and collections. Now you can add an article to your collections right from the article by clicking the Add to Collection button on the right-hand side of an article.
We admit it; our old search wasn't that great. We've now tweaked things behind the scenes. Results are now more accurate, you can toggle them between articles and collections, and the preview of the article in the results is vastly improved.
While improvements to Kauri articles ranking higher in search queries for Ethereum development topics won't directly benefit readers and writers, surely you'll agree that it's better for everyone đ.
Here's a selection of the latest articles that caught our eye.
- Cute Kitties and Where to Find Them â An Introduction to Non-Fungible Tokens
- Here's the deal on Sharding
- Nethereum - An open source .NET integration library for blockchain
Collections group together articles around themes, create your own here.
If you're interested in creating content on Kauri, below are some places to get started.
- Want to share your Ethereum knowledge? We're looking for articles thanks to an Ethereum Foundation grant, you will be paid for your knowledge
- Want to import your content from Medium? We have an importer that helps
- Kauri original title: March 13th - An improved reading and writing experience
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/march-13th-an-improved-reading-and-writing-experie/904ece2aaa764ccb8918c6c0199958cc/a
- Kauri original author: Chris Ward (@chrischinchilla)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2019-03-14
- Kauri original tags: news, collaboration, kauri, updates
- Kauri original hash: QmNde4ivG7ngwyTeKNUMXboLQ1oK8yBUYoXxBEqgszdSGH
- Kauri original checkpoint: QmRS3wCLX2MRi62bg9NTM89qNkgm3XjpKXciLvCKAr1f1g