Spin.FM Decentralized Partying
Project Tagline/Description (140 Characters Max. Will be used on table card for judging)
A Decentralized P2P Party. Create your private or public music networks and hangout with like-minded fans, or get exposed to new interesting music. In this world you're either a cute avatar bobbing your head or a badass DJ rocking the stage.
Team Members. First and Last Names
Irvin Cardenas Juliana Mei John May Matthew Voss
Status.im ID for Each Team Member (we will use this to contact you and your team)
Detailed Project Description (no more than 3-4 sentences)
Spin.fm is decentralized p2p social app that allows you to anonymously or privately create music rooms. You're either a cute avatar bobbing your head or a badass DJ rocking the stage. Create your own unique ERC21 avatar or tip your favorite DJ in ETH. Music is share in real-time, jump at any time perfectly in sync with everyone in the room - the music streamed in chunks and dynamically removed as you listen - avoiding any legal issues.
Describe your tech stack (e.g., protocols, languages, API’s, etc.)
React Electron Express Netus.io POA Sokol Test Net
Track for which you’re submitting (Open or Impact)
All Bounties Completed/Incorporated
ZeppelinOS Portis POA
Important: You MUST add a tag (at the top, under Title) for each bounty you'd like to submit to. Your project will not be considered for any bounties unless they are tagged. Click "ADD TAG", type "bounty" and select the desired bounty from the list. If you'd like to apply to more than 6 bounties, please add the first 6 as tags, add the details for all of them (max of 10) here, and contact the Kauri team (email@example.com) to notify them of all 10 bounties you'd like to be considered for. These instructions can be deleted.
A link to all your source code on a public repo (i.e. Github)
- Kauri original title: Spin.FM Decentralized Partying
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/spinfm-decentralized-partying/a8f1b12e984949b08323522a54cf189f/a
- Kauri original author: Juliana Mei (@julianapeace)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2019-02-17
- Kauri original tags: ethdenver-2019-submission, zepkit, poa, zeppelin, portis
- Kauri original hash: QmbHY7oVhb5GiQymRWfQSEoFC39AZk1zjSonJoYvkyLds8
- Kauri original checkpoint: QmRS3wCLX2MRi62bg9NTM89qNkgm3XjpKXciLvCKAr1f1g