Tidbits - Smooth Web3 User Experience
Web3 with no extensions, no modals, just flow. Offload the tricky stuff to the network.
Taylor Dawson, Gabe Ibarra, Bradley Clarke
Gabe - blankgriffin, Taylor - Foba, Bradley - bradleyc or https://get.status.im/user/0x0467c701a4adb1a411078dba59e00d11baab58a89cfc46e19972304806d5842b0d7e1fcb1bc00bad0af848df2acbacf8ca224fdd3bae1c3b4879272eea269c8d7a
Detailed Project Description
Tidbits is a simple game with a simple experience - assemble brief poems, word magnet style.
Visitors to the site who arrive without an in browser wallet are given a key. A unique contract then manages gas for the user, ensuring that there is always just enough (test) ETH in their wallet to keep playing.
- Dapp runs on Quorum POA network
- Custom Oracle using ION protocol bridges Rinkeby to POA network
- Decentral Key / Transaction manager accepts login from OAuth provider (Google) to create keys for user. Also signs transactions.
- Dapp incorporates a gas management contract
- Rinkeby based subscription manager to allow Dapp developers to keep their dapp running
Key Management / Transactions
Clearmatics - Build the Ion protocol Quorum - High Performance / Public Private Chain
Main project - https://github.com/BradleyC/tidbits "Main net" subscription manager - https://github.com/BradleyC/murdoch Oracle / bridge repo - https://github.com/taylorjdawson/ion
- Kauri original title: Tidbits - Smooth Web3 User Experience
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/tidbits-smooth-web3-user-experience/186fdbdf6d6a437bb76ed7012b406462/a
- Kauri original author: Bradley Clarke (@bradley-clarke)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2019-02-19
- Kauri original tags: ethdenver-2019-submission, bounty-quorum-2019, bounty-clearmatics-2019
- Kauri original hash: QmfL2HxnwGYcnMziwkqsXc52hopG8tarUeu6BuvRriaN7K
- Kauri original checkpoint: QmZSRFGq9bnBLosiVwSTANrDR9YdXbWkwG71aw35jAjyLo