April 25th 2019 Newsletter
Taking you from start to web-scale
Kauri aims to make building with Ethereum as straightforward as existing web 2.0 developer tools and frameworks. To help reach that goal, we are building a content platform for experts in the ecosystem to share their knowledge with those looking to grow theirs.
In this newsletter we cover new features, our new content push, hackathons you can get involved with and more.
PS. If you're looking for an Ethereum focussed bootcamp, take a look at what our friends at ConsenSys academy have to offer.
-Keep calm and Kauri on!
New homepage layout
The main focus of our latest release was redesigning our home page. This redesign highlights our work in progress new content categories and gives more space to highlighting the activities in our community.
Kauri celebrates 500th post
Just after our last newsletter Kevin Small posted Visualizing Bitcoin Transactions in 3D and Virtual Reality , making it the 500th post submitted to Kauri. We reviewed some of the other most popular posts .
- A guide to ENS
- A guide to Ether.js
- A Plasma roundup
- A create your own NFT series
- A guide to ERC998 composables
- A guide to TCR
We are still looking to fund content covering:
- Assembly in Solidity
- Ethereum for Rust Developers
If you're interested in being involved in any of the above, please let us know .
Improve documentation and get paid
Until April 30th we are sponsoring two bounties as part of the Ethereal virtual hackathon. These are:
We also submitted an application to act as a mentor organization for Google's Season of Docs where we hope to help writers to continue improving documentation for Plasma group as well as Remix.
Here's a selection of the latest articles that caught our eye.
- A look at Opera's new crypto wallet
- What does the Brave browser bring to web3 users
- Using Kotlin with webs
- A round up of Plasma related projects
- Using Ethereum with .NET
Collections group together articles around themes, create your own here (https://kauri.io/login?r=create-collection).
Kauri News and Tips
We'd love to hear from you! If you have content to add to Kauri, here's how:
- Want to share your Ethereum knowledge? We're looking for articles , and thanks to an Ethereum Foundation grant, you will be paid for your knowledge
- Want to import your content from Medium? We have an importer that helps
- Kauri original title: April 25th 2019 Newsletter
- Kauri original link: https://kauri.io/april-25th-2019-newsletter/81555225559743089665e46d2619037a/a
- Kauri original author: Chris Ward (@chrischinchilla)
- Kauri original Publication date: 2019-04-26
- Kauri original tags: newsletter, kauri, updates
- Kauri original hash: QmTYTZYJoExtoGKqJM2KRarB6Ju5eWybC1a3EzR4qegWzL
- Kauri original checkpoint: QmSRv329t5c2hpHHf1Yz4XZomqgeBc8LVh9KNJC9z4PVDS